Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cloudia

I'm going to have a severe daughter
and she will be named Cloudia
Cloudia will come home from school
smelling like nail polish and looking for
something to fuck up.
In my house I will devote entire rooms
to storing things of this nature and
Cloudia will come home and smash them (superscript 1).
If I tell her my favorite colors are brown
and orange she will smile and call me
a cunted cunt
and then hit me in the face. Cloudia
sets me on fire in my sleep with a
zippo lighter (superscript 2) she stole from a
convenience store and Parent-Teacher Conferences
have never been a problem but sometimes
I want to tell them about my girl
but it's hard to tell if people are listening.


i. Currently my mother is enrolled in a ceramics class.
ii. But I did quit smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment