Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sex

The sexiest tree is the coconut because it drops things.
I think that they should make a snack food
and it could entice the chickens.
I say this because a chicken is the right
bird to share a coconut tree with.

They can't fly away!

A pelican is a meaner bird entirely, I think
There is something unsexy about the pelican
and it is not ironic to have a sexy tree and
a big ol' dumb pelican, trying to steal trout or
some shit from your pocket. Pelicans need to learn.

In church sometimes I think sex is real
I think about sex. I think I think about sex
in church because it is the worst place to think
about sex. There is a way in which sex takes the
color out of real life that also makes people fat and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment