This rain is so thick it is a
Toyota Camry in Seattle, Hippie Mecca.
People enjoy the vistas there and the people
enjoy people because they are the right
people.
In Seattle, all of the gorgeous dogs are
required to be on leashes even though
all of the dogs are the nicest dog you've
ever had the pleasure of. Nice dogs. Nice
Humans.
If ever there was a way out of this rat race
you can bet your ass it is an elevator in
Seattle that goes straight up to not God
himself. From it, you can spit on the
president.
Seattle is built out of the side of that
great Montana and the bastards at the gates
plead to be let in but listen, I've been looking
through the papers and, I mean, the zoning
stipulates...
I want to herd my sheep right up that mountain
until it looks like the clouds are playing catch
and the Seattlites are just feeding off the vibes,
bro. It's like, we're soaking up the energy of the
earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment